With the year 2017 coming to a close, I would like to share with you snapshots of my travel in 2017 (both work and personal) as well as the journey of Café con Leite in 2017. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I enjoyed reflecting on this year!
Sending you warm wishes for 2018!
Café con Leite in 2017
- But First, Coffee
- Work-Life Balance
- Caffé Bene: NYC Adventures in 36 Hours
- Daily Grind: French Press for the Win
- Life Happens
- Starbucks (Almost): Key West, Florida
- Keeping it Sweet: French Vanilla Creamer Recipe
- We’re Going to Need More Coffee: Goal Setting #Goals
- Staycations: State Parks and (Free) Local Gems
- Cardamom & Coffee: The Wonder that is Turkish Coffee
- Side Hustle: What is it and How Can I Have One?
January 2017: Albuquerque, New Mexico
March 2017: Miami, Pembroke Pines, Wynwood, Florida
April 2017: London, United Kingdom
May 2017: (one of the many state parks), Maryland
June 2017: Heidelberg, Germany
June 2017: Seattle, Washington
July 2017: New York City, New York
August 2017: Patapsco Valley State Park, Maryland
September 2017: Key West, Florida
October 2017: Federal Hill, Baltimore, Maryland